Perfect for lazy weekends when you just want to stay in bed all morning… try this breakfast pizza! You can basically use any leftovers you have in the fridge, but I feel that at least some cheese and eggs should be added to a breakfast pizza.
- Ready fresh pizza dough from your supermarkets fridge
- tomato frito
- cooked ham cubes
- a ball of mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- some fresh parsley or thyme
- Pre-heat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius
- Roll-out the ready pizza dough on baking paper on a baking tray
- Put a thin layer of tomato frito on the pizza
- Tear the mozzarella cheese by hand in pieces and divide over the pizza
- Put the ham cubes on the pizza and break the eggs on top
- Season with salt and pepper
- Put the pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes until ready, the dough should be crispy but the egg yolk still a bit soft
- Garnish with some chopped parsley or thyme leaves and enjoy your breakfast pizza!
what to drink with this?
If you are celebrating, have a nice glass of Cava with this pizza but a cup of old-fashioned black coffee is also an excellent choice